Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Meet at the Scrappers Corner Monthly Card Challenge # 3

Anything Goes ~ Card ~ Any Shape ~ Theme "Ribbon and Pearls"

Conditions of entering this Challange:
You must be a Member of: Meet at the Scrappers Corner
https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/ 
Must feature a Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties Digi or Rubber Stamp or 3D Decoupage on Card

Our Sponsor:
Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 

Digi Stamps

We are offering for this Challenge 3 Digi Stamps/Certificate/Badge for the Winner
1 Digi Stamp/Certificate/Badge for all Top 3 Winners
To claim your prizes ~ please email:
Annette at:
annette1553@bigpond.com
Hi Meet
  Sweetie Pie and her dog 
I have done an easel card again 
with center panel
I colored Sweetie pie with pro-markers
added some pearl sand mounted her onto spot card
and added her to the panel
on the outside panels I added the spotted card 
the ribbon I threaded though a buckle
then added to the bottom of the card
I matted the spotted card onto the base of the card
I then used die cuts for the swirls and flowers
and added them to the side panels
and one flower to the base of card to hold the easel back
and added the pearls each side
Hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Loving the pink and black. I am so honored to be with you on the same team. Love your creativity. Big Texas hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of card. Must give it a go. Just beautiful as always xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x