Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Nursey Time #179

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Nursery Times


Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

can be bought HERE



I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight.  The Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, can be found HERE..Congratulations and thank you for entering.


Hi 
I have done an easel card for this week 
I have used my own  backing papers
I mounted them onto plain green card
I added the buttons to the corners
The image was mounted on to two different coloured papers
and I used foam pads to add it to main card 
You ca find the image on 
Hugs 
sue 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I need to get this CD after all, the images in it are gorgeous! Super card Sue, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Sue the topper is gorgeous and your design is wonderful. I love to use this cd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sue I hope you don't mind me asking but on you things with wings card at whoopies what die have you used down the side.

    Many thanks
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sue, love the image and dab design. Hugs Jennifer sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout for this card Sue. The contrasting papers are perfectly matched. Great card. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x