Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

Pretty in Pink

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Pretty in Pink

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 
 
 
This week is another 6x6 card
I used my own papers 
I backed the papers onto yellow card
I took the main  image and backed that onto yellow then pink card
I then made the larger image smaller and printed it off three times
I matted that the same as the main image
I then arrange them on the card 
I then added the sentiment
Hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue
xxx
would love you to pop along to see the other DT's work 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x