Followers

Monday 2 November 2015

Gold

 Besties time
Anything Goes (A)
and
Gold (B)
(B) Anything with Gold will be  lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Gold)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

IMG 734


Coloured with Copics
e35-33-31
Really very easy to colour
with just three copics
I used different papers from my stash 
and matted it all onto gold card
I then arranged them on main card 
added the sentiment and gems 
I do hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/


I have entered this into
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #05.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x