Followers

Monday 23 November 2015

Let it Snow

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Let it Snow

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 


What  a lovely image
papers and image from the CD
matted onto silver glitter card 
I only used one backing paper one main piece and one small panel 
the image was also matted onto silver glitter card
then next image looks like it is layered but that is how it is on the CD
Clever or what
I then added the sentiment and a silver poinsettia
I hope you like it 
that is all for this year
we will be back in the new year
So all it leaves me to say is 
Thank you very much for all your comments throughout the year 
I have really appreciated them 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to you all 
hugs
Sue 
xxxx
 http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x