Followers

Monday 9 November 2015

pearls and lace

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Pearls and Lace

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD
  
I used papers from the CD 
I matted them onto blue card
I added the lace to one side of the card 
and added pearls down the center
I cut a smaller piece of card and matted that onto blue card
I printed the main image out as it was on the CD 
there are six layers cut that are cut out as diamonds also on the CD
I used foam pads to mount them onto main image I then added the bow and sentiment
I hope you like it
Hugs
Sue 
would love you to pop over and see what everyone else has been doing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x