Followers

Monday 4 January 2016

Anything Goes and Circles


Happy New Year
to you all

We have a new challenge launching today at MY BESTIES UK and this time our challenge is to



Anything Goes (A)
and
Circles(B)
(B) Anything with christmas will be  lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Christmas)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

I have used 
 img 309
and she can be found here


 
 I used copics 
w-5-3-1-
e000-00-11-04
r85-83-81
I used a 6x6 card
my backing paper was matted onto a dark pink card
I used dies for the circles in different sizes
in spotted and plain card the image was matted onto pink spotted card
 then added  to main card added a few gems to finish her off
then the sentiment
Hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
Would love you to come and join us
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x