Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

Buttons and brads



Anything Goes (A)
and
Buttons Or brads(B)
(B) Anything with christmas will be  lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Christmas)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

Sailor Boy


Coloured with  Copics
B000-00-02-05
W01=03=05
e000-00-01-11
lovely image to colour and nice to a colour a male lol
papers are from my stash as usual
matted onto blue card
the image was also backed onto blue card
I added the die cut  feathers and sentiment
and a few buttons in two of the corners
I hope you like him
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x