Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Kissing Butterflies (Delicious Doodles)


Hello and Welcome to my Blog today
I am pleased to say I have been asked to join the DT on 
So this months Challenge is
All Creatures great and small
please meet 



coloured with copics




e000-00-21-95
rv95-93-91
v000-01-12-15
e35-40-43-47
papers from my stash
I used a 6x6 card 
I cut my papers at different sizes
and mounted them onto gold card
I then arranged them onto my main card
my image was mounted onto god card and I used
foam pads to mount her onto card
I added the gems and die cut flowers
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx

3 comments:

  1. She is lovely stunning colour tone you have used.


    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - your image is colored beautifully and I love the colors you used. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x