Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

Romeo

Hi and welcome to my World
Todays card is from
Please meet
 

 

coloured with copics 
e000-00-21-11
yg67-g82-24
y23 yr31-21
e53-34-13

All papers are from my stash
cut at different sizes and backed onto black card
and then arranged onto main 6x6 card
I did the sentiment on computer
and mounted that onto black card 
I did the same with Romeo
I then added the gems 
I hope you like him
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/

I would like to enter into these Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card sister love it Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card sister love it Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation! I'm a little late stopping by, but thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Morgan's Artworld Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x