Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Thursday, 9 March 2017

Easter Mary Set

Good morning to you all  and welcome to my Blog


I am here today with
 Digital Delights

By

 Louby Loo

please meet

Easter Mary Set


Coloured with copics 
 e000-00-21-11
e59-57-53 
e55-51-50
r85-83-81
 g03-yg41-11

 This is a 6x6 card
papers from my stash and
 backed onto pink card
I only did two layers to my card,
the main one is slightly smaller than the main card 
the second is 31/2 wide and 
slightly smaller in lenght then the main card
I backed my image onto 
pink and cream card
 I then added the die cut doiley ,Bow 
and sentiment
I hope you like her  
Hugs  
Sue 
xxx

I am entering into these Challenges










4 comments:

  1. Hi.. I just noticed you have two entries of the same card on Crafting with an Attitude
    Could you please delete one of the entries. Many thanks
    Nicola, CWAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and elegant card. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Spring/Easter sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!