Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Saturday, 1 April 2017

*Ribbon and Flowers*

Hello and Welcome to my Blog today

for


So this months 

Challenge is 

*Ribbon and Flowers*

so I have used  

Coloured with copics
e000-00-21-11-93
yr24-27-31-e39
bv000-01-11-17
b000-00-02
Papers from my stash backed onto cream card
My image was backed onto lilac and cream card
I  then added the butterfly border Ribbon and flower
Once my card was made up I took it into my program
and added an overlay of stars 
I hope you like her 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

I would like to enter into thes Challenges

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, darling image. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack Dt
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image with the stars - and I especially like the bg setting you created. Thanks for joining in the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede - anything goes/ up, up and away. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully colored image accompanied by lovely butterflies and blooms! So very glad you shared your project at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring on that darling image, Suzie, and I love your paper choices! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Up, Up, and Away or Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
    Caz CK DT
    My Blog
    Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. Love the image and the papers used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!