Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2017

*Back to School*


Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
Its Christine's choice this month with
*Back to School*

Bookyworm



this is a 6x6 card papers are from my stash
backed onto cream card
      I took bookworm into CA2    
I have the main image then made two smaller ones 
flipped one then added them to the main image
and printed them out as one image
then cut a border round it then matted it onto black card
 and cut another border
I then added the sentiment
I hope you like 
Bookworm
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx
Christine will be back next week























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x