Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Fables & Fantasy

Hello there
This weeks card I have done before
but had a play with 
Aqua markers
they take a bit of getting use to but enjoyed it 

I use the
die cut flowers and leaves 
and backing paper from stash

First I stamped the image
on watercolor card
I then added color just around the edge of the castle
 then with a brush I pulled the color in towards the center 
added the  darker shade round the edges
then I used distress inks round the edge of card
and then mounted it onto backing paper which was mounted onto main card
I added the sentiment and boat
which I distress as well 
I then added the flowers and leaves
 will be using aqua markers again 
See you next week




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x