Followers

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Damask

Hi 
Well this card was a pain 
but ended up loving it 

I used

Inkables 6x6 Template ~ Damask

Joy stamp
Stencil Dimensions Bronze paste (another first)
Fine black marker (big mistake) lol

I taped the stencil down onto white card
went over it with the Dimensions paste
I took it off and had to wait for it to dry 
( i left it over night to be safe)
but  dont think you have to 
Then I went all round it with  the black marker
went a bit onto the Bronze went to clean it off
and smudge it OH............
but still carried on didnt look right
so decided to go over all of it with 
Distressed Inks 
Yes it smudged more but no one would know
so left it
mounted it onto brown then pink card then onto main card
add the sentiment
Hugs 
Sue 


2 comments:

  1. Sue this is amazing, I love the image and the strong colour, love and hugs...

    ps thank you for joining in with the DT Call, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x