Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

FASHIONettes ~ Beryl

Hi  
Just love the

 fashionettes  stamps

Which is your favorite
I just cannot pick one

I used

 fashionettes  stamps Beryl

Thinks from my stash
6x6 card

First on the 6x6 card I folded the front back on itself
so was like a zigzag
added dotty card 
Still thing the girls dont need to much of a background
(might be just me)
Stamped Beryl onto white card
and colored her in with promakers
mounted her onto pink card 
stamp the sentiment on white card
and mounted that onto the pink card 
add them both to the card
  with Beryl having the addition of the butterflies down the one side
so thats Beryl for this week 
see you next week 
Hugs 
Sue 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue, just gorgeous, love the image and colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue love the image and the use of the butterflies is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card sister - love the butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These butterflies are gorgeous, pink and brown colour combo is great
    Thank you for joining in the Sisters of Craft Challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x