Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

Pencil Coloring

Pencil Coloring
 Hi all
Today over at Besties UK
we have a new challenge 
Anything goes
Pencil Coloring
This is my first time here 
so really looking forward to the 
Challenge that lies ahead for me 
My image is 
Daisy do it all

I used a 6x6 card
I used my spectrum Noir pencils
I then matted Daisy onto colored card
I used two different papers on the main card 
which i also matted onto dark card
I added Daisy to main card with foam pads
I used the colored card for die cut flowers and swirl
I hope you like her 
Hugs 
Sue
xx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue, love the image and your detail, great papers also hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ladies just getting into pencils xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Sue love the colouring and love the design love Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Sue, welcome to the besties uk team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Sue, love the flourish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue, I like this image the colours and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw sue she is just so cute! beautiful colouring and i love that sentiment tag!! gorgeous! Love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all very good of you to stop by xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sue. Love your pencil coloring. How do you like those Spectrum Noir pencils? Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I looked that cute with a mop in my hand .......Lovely job....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all very much Antoinette quite like the pencils and Jane has gave me a pencil to blend with so much better than the stubs and solution xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x