Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Anything Goes (A) and Ribbons (B)


Anything Goes (A)
and
Ribbons (B)
(B) Anything with Ribbons will lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Ribbons)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.
  Meet

Viola Violet



I coloured the image with pro-markers
I mounted her onto green card
I added different backing papers all mounted onto yellow card
i added the ribbon , gems and the sentiment
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. oh so cute Sue lovely colours - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sue love how all the colours come together love the papers too xx x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card,beautiful image and those papers just fit in perfectly too..Christine :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x