Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

My Besties UK - Same But Different -




It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here



This is not a challenge just a bit of fun so to have a chance of winning this gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ... 
Over at 
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Winner will be picked at random 

xxx








Hi 
I have used a 6x6 card
I used Cpics
e000 -00-11-21 -r20
bv01-02-04 -08
r32-35-37
 papers from my stash as usual
different sizes and backed onto black card
and arrange onto main card  
I used one of the papers to die cut the flowers
then added the sentiment 
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
Thank you for looking
xxx    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x