Followers

Monday 16 November 2015

Same but different



It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here




This is not a challenge just a bit of fun so to have a chance of winning this gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ... Winner will be picked at random xxx



Here are the lovely design team projects ..... Don't forget to leave a comment you could win this fabulous digi ... for your crafting projects ....  
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

coloured with copics
e000-00-02-11-r20
bg10-11-13
papers from stash all matted onto red card
and arranged on a 6x6 main card 
i adde gems to my image the bow is a die 
the sentiment was done on my pc and matted onto red card
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx
I have entered this into 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x