Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

Balloon Die

Good morning and welcome to my crafting World






Here is another card with new stamps from



Today I have a die for you

Balloon Die


 

This is a fabulous die 
I die cut it twice in different papers
the backing papers are from my stash
and backed onto brown card
I then arranged them onto a main 6x6 card 
I added the main balloon to cream card
then with the second balloon I used the waste cuts
and used foam pads to add them to main balloon
then backed it onto to shades of brown card
I hope you like it 
Hugs
Sue
xxx


I am entering into these Challenges

Crafty Creations

Inspiration Destination









2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, wow your card is fabulous, love the design and it looks very retro. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x