Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Georgie Pirate

Hi and welcome to my Blog today for
World Wide open Design Team Challenge Blog  
we have a wonderful Sponser  
Julia Spiri
Before I carry on I just have to say this is my last DT slot for
World Wide open Design Team Challenge Blog 
I have enjoyed my time here
but time to move on
so thank you for joining me on my journey



My image today is 
so please meet 
Georgie Pirate




Coloured with Copics 
e000-00-11-21-95
r85-83-81
 bg18-15-13
 e33-31-43
 bv29-25-23
 This is a 6x6 card
 papers are from my stash
and all matted onto dark red card
I then arranged them onto my main card
I then added the image to the center of the page
then the flowers and sentiment 
I hope you like her 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x