Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Delightful Wednesday

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For November we have
Thanks Giving/Fall
So please meet 

Haystacks the Scarecrow


this is a pre-coloured image
but also comes as Black and white
so you get to choose which is great
all card and papers are from my stash
and arranged onto a 6x6 card
I used a die to cut  my Scarecrow out and a larger one to layer him on
the sentiment was done on my pc
I hope you like him
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs
Sue 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x