Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties

Hello and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties




Papers are from my stash
and layered onto purple card 
and arranged on a main 6x6 card
on the last layered of card 
I added the ribbon and bow
I printed the image out 4 times
the main image I fussy cut round it and layered it onto  purple card
 and fussy cut round that as well
then fussy cut round the pieces I wanted from the remaining 3 images
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the coloring you did of the image. Thank you for joining the Creative Fingers Challenge. -Samantha(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Sue,
    eine wunderschöne Halloweenkarte. Ich bin von deiner Gestaltung begeistert. Ich danke dir für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland.
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice n sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzie,

    Please send an e-mail to
    dutchbestieschallenge@gmail.com so I can give the instructions for our Christmas special. Thank you, hug Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x