Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Dutch My Besties Girls


Hello and welcome to my blog today 
Today I have joined in with the
 Dutch My Besties Girls
Every year they have an
 Advent and Christmas special in December
 every day they put  a card or project on our blog. 
My day is today the 12th of December


"My Besties Pretty Little Kitties"



.


Coloured with Copics
r29-27-24-59
c0-1-3-5-
g29-28-24

A cutie to colour
Papers are from my stash
matted onto gold mirri card
And arranged onto a 6x6 Card
I added ribbon to the last layer
Then added my Image with foam pads
i then added the sentiment and snowflakes
Hope you like it
Thank you for stopping by
hugs
Sue 
xxx

Some useful links for you ...























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x