Followers

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Red and Green

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For December we have 
Christine theme
Red and Green
I have used

Candy Tree Ginger



This is a pre-coloured image
 Papers are from my stash
layered onto red card
and arranged on to my main 6x6 card
I added the ribbon and bow
then my image
 I then added the bottle top with a peel off sticker
to the top corner
I hope you like him 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx
Happy Christmas Have a great New Year
See you in 2018















1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sue and love the colours. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x