Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Anything goes with a twist :Use Die Cuts or Punches

Good morning and welcome to my blog 
I am here today with 
Our monthly  Challenges always start with
Anything goes with a TWIST
our twist is 
Use Die Cuts or Punches

From Whoopsi Daisy CD 1



  

Papers are from my stash 
image is Pre -Coloured 
I used a die cut to cut her out
then used two different papers as her backing 
then added her to my center main card

A new style card for me today
piece of card 6x6 
then a die cut 6x6 
and a smaller one 
I hinged them oth onto the main card
then layered another peice
of card on top
to hide the tabs
I holded the dies cuts to the front of the card
I then added a sentiment on the one side to the
other die cut could wedge under it to keep it closed

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx








1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue, you asked me to get in touch from my blog... tillyscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk (happy Friday post) I have unsuccessfully tried to email, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x